1. Communication – Weekly meetings or conference calls with Bookkeeper.
2. Documentation-Proper documentation and backup provided to Bookkeeper.
We are only as efficient as the information provided to us. Information for the bookkeeper should be kept in a single spot such as a tray or file.
Bookkeeping By Design, Inc. Responsibilities
(Provided in Three Phases)
1. Set up/clean-up client books:
We are here to create and design systems to keep the financial position of your company in order.
2. Evaluate and Modify Current Systems:
Review current company systems in regards to Accounts Payable; Accounts Receivable; Checkbook Ledgers and Paper flow systems to Facilitate the Most Efficient Bookkeeping and Recordkeeping Methods as possible.
3. Maintenace: We can provide the following services (not limited to)
A. Accounts Payable
- Open mail
- Input bills
- Pay bills
- Prepare for signature and mailing
B. Accounts Receivable
- Prepare company invoices
- Enter time
- Enter transactions
- Process company deposits
- Set up and process company payroll (Weekly, Bi-Week or Semi Monthly)
- Pay company taxes and FUTA/SUI taxes (941 & State Taxes)
- Prepare Quarterly & Annual taxes reports (940EZ & VA6)
- Prepare 401K (proper backup of 401K plans and memberships)
- Prepare W2’s/W3’s
- Prepare 1099/1096
D. Bank Reconciliations and Credit Card Reconciliations.
E. Prepare Annual Budget & Update Monthly.
Designed specifically for your company. Create Specific Reports for your Company Plan Each Year.